We’re looking for a QA Developer with strong technical skills, with an eye for details and passion for user experience. Your work will make a difference in creating a perfect online video experience. You will work closely with system development team, project managers and support team.
Areas of responsibility:
- Testing based on functional and technical needs
- Develop and maintain code related to testing activities
- Analyze results and deliver test summaries and recommendations
- Write, track and follow-up on bugs, fixes and workarounds
- Analytical and problem solving
- Experience of development in web applications and system integrations
- System testing
- Test automation
- Online video testing
- MS SQL
- Perl scripting
- Java programming
- RESTful Web Services
The selected candidate will receive all required training. Working at BiDirection is all about media and technology, and providing an excellent consulting service.
General qualification requirements:
- University degree
- Fluency in English
- Social skills
- Eagerness to succeed
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (Don’t worry, cover letter is only optional)
For any questions call Said El Shobaki on +46 8-6840 52 52.